Subscribe via RSS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish

So my short stint at LockerGnome seems to be over. Since the move of the site to a new platform, I have not been able to post to the site and my blog seems to have disappeared along with the content that I worked hard on. I can't seem to get a response from the one person at LockerGnome who can help. It's seems like I was just left behind and ignored during the move. So much for feeling like a part of a family. I've given this a few weeks to resolve before I said anything publicly. I appreciate the opportunity to be heard by a larger audience that the LockerGnome blog network provided me, but I think it's time to say my peace and move on.

I'm currently working a full time job while going to school full time. However, this is not a permanent situation and I have solo creative plans that I'm currently thinking up. I may join another collaborative effort in the future, but for now I want to do things on my terms whether they are successful or not. Creativity knows no boundaries, especially on the Internet.

0 comments: